SmartHub is Prince George Electric Cooperative’s newly enhanced bill payment system that also allows you to monitor your energy account by web or mobile device. If you previously used E-Bill, the co-op’s former payment system, you can access SmartHub using the same E-Bill login and password. If you are new to paying your bill online, you will need to create a SmartHub account which takes less than 3 minutes to complete. Click on the SmartHub icon below to get started!
iOS (iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch)
Android (from the Google Play marketplace)
- Provides 24-hour access to member account(s)
- Sends an e-mail notification when a new electric bill is generated. The e-mail includes a link for easy navigation to your billing information.
- You can use SmartHub to review account information and pay your electric bill securely using .
- "Pay Now" feature does not require account registration. Use your account number and last name to pay your bill quickly and easily!
- Provides current and historical billing information and payment history.
- Outlines energy use in graphs.
- Includes free apps for your smartphone or tablet use
- Allows you to enroll in paperless billing.
- Be sure to check out the "Billing Insights" link on the left side of the home page. This link leads to a Home Energy Calculator which uses your historical billing data, along with information you enter about your home, to make recommendations on what you can do to lower your energy use and bill. It even helps explain why your bill may vary from month to month!